• (function() { (function(){function c(a){this.t={};this.tick=function(a,c,b){var d=void 0!=b?b:(new Date).getTime();this.t[a]=[d,c];if(void 0==b)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+a)}catch(l){}};this.tick("start",null,a)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var h=0=b&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-b)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load;0=b&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,b),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt", e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=c&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var f=!1;function g(){f||(f=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",g,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",g); })();

    Thursday, June 22, 2006

    See you and good luck!

    Thanks everyone for having been such good students. It was fun teaching you and learning from you too, and I'm not only thinking of salsa dancing...

    I wish you all the best for your future in this country. Come around any time and say hello to us.

    I joined another photo server, buble share. You can also record your voice. I decided to publish a few photos that I haven't posted before. They show a bit of our life in Hogben street (maybe we should have had more salsa and more table tennis).

    I'm still trying to upload the video. Keep an eye on the blog, I may succeed one day. Robert is also trying.

    I've uploaded Harjit's and Helen's radio programs in Sydney's People Podcast and Let's Talk. Marcela's is nearly ready, too. I'll upload the rest asap, so keep posted!

    Labels: , , , , ,

    4 Comments:

    At 12:22 AM, Blogger bab said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
    At 12:59 AM, Blogger bab said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
    At 1:01 AM, Blogger bab said...

    Hello Rosa and Liz,
    I now you are tired of me but I can't help myself after seen this beautiful Album it's: " It was very nice to have you as a teachers and as for me I will come and say Hello for sure".
    I just want to tell you something and you can ask Rose Marie about if you can't understand me: Who taught me a letter I will be his slave"
    That is an old saying it means Who taught me something I will be grateful to him.
    So I am just telling you that I won't forget you or Liz.(I was very happy because I had good teachers).
    All the best for the holiday (I think you need one specially from me). I will see you around and I will miss you and Liz very much.
    I and Tony watched the video of Bush and it was funny, Thanks.
    It's a long comment but I hope you will enjoy it.
    Djimi.

     
    At 1:09 AM, Blogger Ann said...

    Hi Rosa and Liz. Thank you for everything a lot! It was nice time and i'm very glad about it. You are great teachers! I will miss about you. And if I can I would go and said to you hello! Thanks a lot. Good luck to you with your new students! Anna

     

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home